Kerr Soccer Goes Against AECHS!

On Wednesday, April 24, Kerr High School went against Alief in an early college soccer game. The game started at 5 p.m. and took place at Crump Stadium. 

On April 24, Kerr had an annual soccer game against Alief Early College High School at Crump Stadium. The ticket to the game was $3 pre-sale and $5 at the door. There was lots of excitement from both sides before the game started, waiting for an exhilarating game ahead with lots of goals. As expected, the game was very competitive, and Alief Early College High School took the lead before halftime with a score of 2-1. During halftime, we had performances from the Kerr cheerleaders and the AECHS cheerleaders. After the halftime performance, the competitors headed back to the second half with a mindset to secure a victory. Kerr had a performance with three goals in the second half to complete the comeback with a score of 4-3. Leading the score was Hamed Qarizadah, who scored two goals for Kerr High School. “I felt great joy. Our team was playing much better than last year, and we had good support from our school. Since I’m in my senior year, we had to win this game because some of us won’t be here next year. It was somewhat revenge from last year’s game.” Qarizadah said.