Kerr Goes Head to Head With AECH

Kerr+plays+a+football+game+against+Alief+Early+College+on+November+8%2C+2023.+The+game+took+place+at+the+Le+Roy+Crump+stadium.+
Photo by Viet Nguyen
Kerr plays a football game against Alief Early College on November 8, 2023. The game took place at the Le Roy Crump stadium.

On Wednesday, November 8, 2023, Kerr had an annual football game against Alief Early College High School. The ticket to the game was $3 pre-sale and $5 at the door. Lots of students from both schools were excited to come and watch not only the football game, but it was Alief Early College High School homecoming night. The AECH football team headed off to a great start with two touchdowns in a row in the first quarter of the game, but Kerr football managed to make a strong comeback at the end of the second quarter, which led to a 12-14 victory before halftime. During the halftime show, there were different performances by the AECH and KERR cheerleaders, as well as an amazing performance by KDS. After halftime, despite Kerr’s strong performance in the second quarter, the AECH football team did not give up and fought back fiercely in the third quarter. They managed to score several touchdowns, tying the gap between the two teams. However, Kerr’s offense managed to have a last-second touchdown to get a victory of 32-38 in favor of Kerr. “Kerr was at the end of the field during the offense, and somehow Ben just caught him and ran, and so far, I think it was about 70 yards. and no one can catch him. He scored the last touchdown to break the tie,” said Josiah Baija.