TAKS testing schedule released

TAKS testing will take place next week from Tuesday, April 26 to Friday, April 29.

Ninth graders will test on Thursday and report to study hall for the rest of the week.

• Students with last names A-K will report to the Social Studies center for both testing and study hall.
  • L-N will report to the Science center for both testing and study hall.
  • O-R will report to Room 333 for testing and to the Social Studies center for study hall.
  • S-Trinh will report to Room 334 for testing and to the Science center for study hall.
  • Trip-Z will report to Room 411 for testing and to the Science center for study hall.

Tenth graders will test on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and report to study hall on Wednesday. All sophomores will stay in the same center for both testing and study hall.

• Last names A-L will report to the Math center.
  • M-Nguyen will report to the Business center.
  • Nino-Z will report to the Foreign Language center.

Eleventh graders will have study hall on Tuesday and test on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. All juniors will stay in the same center for both testing and study hall.

• A-M will report to the English center.
  • N-Z will report to the Testing center.

Twelfth graders will report to campus at 11:45 A.M. on all days. Seniors who arrive earlier will report to the library or the cafeteria.

Around 1:00 P.M. on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, students who are still testing will be consolidated to the Testing center. Everyone else will report to 1st period on Tuesday, 2nd period on Wednesday, 3rd period on Thursday.

On Friday, students who are still testing will be consolidated around 10:30 A.M. and everyone else will report to 3rd period, lunch, and 4th period.