Hangout Havens

Places Worth Visiting

La Centerra At Cinco Ranch

★ 4.6/5 13.6 miles

ETA: 25 min

La Centerra At Cinco Ranch is a perfect place for different communities to come together and enjoy themselves: located right between Houston and Katy, the scenery consists of natural lakes and rocky trails on almost every walkway. Moreover, La Centerra constantly hosts family events and performances, creating beautiful memories. However, restaurants in this area can be on the pricier side, ranging from $10 to $100 per meal.

The Grand at Aliana

★ 4.9 / 5 6.9 miles

10505 W Grand Parkway S, Richmond TX

ETA: 15 min

The Grand at Aliana offers a fun shopping experience when hanging out with friends. From its many street performers to its variety of stores (Homegoods, Hobby Lobby, Target, etc.), it is undoubtedly a good place to browse for different products. With its convenient layout and ample parking, it is a perfect place to visit any day of the week. Even with traffic on the weekdays, it doesn’t take more than 25 minutes to get there.

Ironworks Marketplace

★ 4.4 / 5 20.7 miles

711 Milby Street, Houston, TX

ETA: 50 min

Ironworks Marketplace is a particularly underrated gem within the Houston area. This recently renovated warehouse consists of thrift stores with modernized streetwear styles alongside trendy jewelry and accessory shops. Moreover, there is an abundance of eateries and breweries for students to relax with their friends. This location can get extremely crowded by visitors on weekends, but it is still an enjoyable place to go with friends. 

Rice Village

★ 4.0 / 516.1 miles

77005, Houston, TX

ETA: 45 min

Rice Village is most definitely one of the busier places in the city, but for a good reason. In this area, visitors would find a multitude of small boutiques and businesses in place of “mainstream” stores. Aside from boutiques, cute food and dessert shops can be found all across this location. The community is extremely welcoming because of kind employees and easy access to all stores. Although visitors tend to litter and overcrowd the area throughout the week, the experience is still enjoyable. Despite the distance, Rice Village is unique to other plazas because of the quality of both the products and the community.