Tuning Instruments For Harmony

Kerr+High+School+band+students+passionately+bring+the+clarinet+to+life+in+the+heart+of+the+music+room%2C+their+fingers+dancing+across+the+keys+in+perfect+harmony.+Viet+La+reflects%2C+%E2%80%9CWe+create+a+symphony+of+unity%2C+where+every+instrument+becomes+a+voice.%E2%80%9D+
Photo by Viet La
Kerr High School band students passionately bring the clarinet to life in the heart of the music room, their fingers dancing across the keys in perfect harmony. Viet La reflects, “We create a symphony of unity, where every instrument becomes a voice.”

An air of excitement and a hint of nervousness filled the band room just two days before the entire band practice. Students diligently tuned their instruments and practiced collaboratively under the direction of their dedicated band director, Mr. Leifhall. As everyone worked together to refine each note, the room echoed with a harmony of sounds ranging from percussion to brass. Without any unexpected setbacks, the students’ friendship and Mr. Leifhall’s leadership paved the way for a successful performance. The band’s two days of preparation ended in a proud moment, showcasing their hard work and shared passion for music.