Administration Prepares For Break

FREE DESSERT
The Class of 2026 is hosting its first social on Tuesday, October 3 from 2:30 to 4:30. The event is open to all students. “To ensure that there will be enough ice cream for everyone, please fill out the RSVP form in our bio indicating your interest in attending,” said the class of 2026 Instagram post. “There will also be music, so feel free to submit any song suggestions you may have.”
FREE DESSERT The Class of 2026 is hosting its first social on Tuesday, October 3 from 2:30 to 4:30. The event is open to all students. “To ensure that there will be enough ice cream for everyone, please fill out the RSVP form in our bio indicating your interest in attending,” said the class of 2026 Instagram post. “There will also be music, so feel free to submit any song suggestions you may have.”

Fall Open House took place September 26. This upcoming Friday, September 29, there will be a Food Frenzy. The class of 2026 will be having an Ice Cream Social on Tuesday, October 3 after school. There will be no early dismissal next Wednesday, October 4. Thursday, October 5, and Friday, October 6 will be a Student/Staff Holiday.