2014 Spring Dual Credit Now Opened to Applicants

The 2014 Spring Dual Credit applications is not opened to students in grades 10 through 12. Any students who want to take a dual credit class in the spring semester will need to fill out the following form: www.tinyurl.com/kerrspring14.

Students can choose up to two dual credit classes listed on the forms; however, the counselors will review the decisions and discuss the options with the applicants before the students take the class. A Houston Community College (HCC) ID# is not required, but is recommended in case the students need to take a class from HCC.

Applications will not be accepted after Wednesday, November 13. Students should note that filling out the application does not mean they are automatically enrolled in their chosen course. It is ultimately their responsibility to complete the steps and finalize the process.

Any further questions can be answered by Site Intervention Facilitator Eugene Miller – who can be found in Room 328 -, counselors Dawn Walls (A-M) and Mary Meadows (N-Z), or College Access Advisor Sara Tones – all of whom can be found in their respective offices across the front office.