Students Prepare for EOC’s

Studying+Students+%0AAs+testing+season+is+coming+up%2C+many+courses+have+upcoming+EOCs+and+finals.+Seen+in+the+picture%2C+Rebecca+Oyenyiyi+is+seen+studying+for+an+upcoming+EOC.+I+need+to+review+for+the+information+to+settle+in+my+brain%2C+Oyenyiyi+said.+
Studying Students As testing season is coming up, many courses have upcoming EOC’s and finals. Seen in the picture, Rebecca Oyenyiyi is seen studying for an upcoming EOC. “I need to review for the information to settle in my brain,” Oyenyiyi said.

On December 6, Kerr students from different grade levels were seen studying for upcoming EOC’s. Many freshmen students had upcoming exams for Biology and English I on December 11, and December 12. In preparation, students review over previous PAKs and material. In attempt to understand their topics better, they look over work in order to master skills needed for testing. Nearing the end of the term, students need to balance out studying for finals as well. Kerr students continue to work hard and overcome academic challenges thrown their way.