Sophomore Class plans future Food Frenzy

REFINED PALATE Sophomore class officer, Meerab Arif, talks to her fellow officers on the future food frenzy, taking place on December 12. Their last idea, donuts, and coffee had completely sold out and now they wondered what else they could sell. Meerab suggests that they could do croissants or maybe even takoyaki, like the previous year. “We currently, don’t have anything planned, but I’m confident that we’ll be able to make sales like never before. and we’re more prepared for the oncoming sales as we ran out of donuts last time, and didn’t think about how fast they would sell out,” Meerab Arif said.

The sophomore class officers are preparing to establish a date to arrange the next food frenzy coming on December 12, in response to the roaring success of the last food frenzy, which occurred on October 31st, 2022. As the last food craze, they’ve discovered a number of ways to control the sales and have learned to stock up on more food this time since they previously ran out of doughnuts despite having the potential to sell a lot more if they did. This time, they are focusing on keeping more products on hand in case they need to make more sales. Despite that incident, they are optimistic that they will be able to sell again and maintain a consistent, quick stream of income.