Malenie Areche’s -30-

My start in Kerronicle was late…really late. At first, I wondered if I had made the right decision, but as soon as I walked into the room, I knew I did. Everyone was welcoming and friendly. Immediately, I felt apart of the group. I wish I could turn back the clock and join newspaper sooner, but these past few months have been amazing. Newspaper has allowed me to connect with the student body in a unique way, but most importantly, I have gotten closer to people in the staff. It is incredibly humbling working with people with so much talent. I hope to carry on the lessons that I have learned in this short time in college and beyond. I know that this staff will continue to produce wonderful content. If anyone that is reading this is wondering whether they should join publications, I would like to tell them yes. Everyone should definitely consider it because my experience has been nothing short of awesome. Thank you to everyone that welcomed me to the staff (especially you Mrs. Negri), I will forever be in debt with all of you.

Farewell, Kerronicle.