STUCO Holds Their 6th General Meeting

TASK+crew+presents+their+information+for+the+meeting.+%0ATASK+members+Connie+Nguyen%2C+Lisa+Le%2C+and+Chloe+Roberts+presented+their+tasks+for+the+meeting+and+ways+to+earn+STUCO+points.+Attendees+can+create+and+design+birthday+cards+for+teachers+for+1+point+per+card+%28max+of+3+points%29.+
TASK crew presents their information for the meeting. TASK members Connie Nguyen, Lisa Le, and Chloe Roberts presented their tasks for the meeting and ways to earn STUCO points. Attendees can create and design birthday cards for teachers for 1 point per card (max of 3 points).

STUCO held its first general meeting of the fourth term on March 19 after school in the cafeteria. Greeted with loud music, members sat in the cafeteria and intently listened to all officers and board members talk about officer elections. EB, DASH, Recreation, TASK, NEED, and Community Service board members informed the attendees of ways to gain points after school and community service events to earn hours. Afterward, attendees engaged in a game of Snake, racing in two train lines with one balloon between each person. To finish up the meeting, students submitted their opportunities for STUCO points.