Student Council Prepping for Action

We’re Ready! STUCO officers Thy Tran, Isabella Le, Kathy Do, Syed Raza, Kamie Le, and Huy Ngo await for their members to pick up their September point sheet. With activities ranging from “Throwback Summer,” to decorating coffee cup sleeves, the STUCO officers look forward to supervising and helping around with the events. “Something I look forward to the most during the month of September is our national suicide prevention and mental health awareness week. I believe it’s important to bring topics like this to light and let students know they are never alone!” -STUCO vice president Isabella Le

Student Council has prepared Point Sheets for the month of September and are ready for members to participate. STUCO’s upcoming general meeting is on September 12, and officers are excited to see their members engaged in all the fun activities they have planned. With their pride and patriotism, task, and community service opportunities, active members are able to join in on the fun and create new memories and experiences. Meanwhile, the officers have already begun Homecoming preparations by deciding themes for the special event.