Administration Transitioning Into the School Year

IMPORTANT 
Car riders can be dropped off at two main locations in the morning: at entrance 14 or circle drive. Please do not drop off students at other driveway areas for their safety. “We recommend entering and exiting the Kerr parking lot at the Beechnut entrances,” stated Ms. [Sara] Tones. “Traffic on Howell Sugarland is extremely heavy in the morning.”
IMPORTANT Car riders can be dropped off at two main locations in the morning: at entrance 14 or circle drive. Please do not drop off students at other driveway areas for their safety. “We recommend entering and exiting the Kerr parking lot at the Beechnut entrances,” stated Ms. [Sara] Tones. “Traffic on Howell Sugarland is extremely heavy in the morning.”

The Administration team sent a family newsletter on August 22 to parents and students containing information about the school and events. The following day,  an Integrity video was played and students needed to sign and bring back the Integrity policy. On Thursday, August 24, there will be a College Essay Seminar at the beginning of each period. Next week, Friday, September 1, will be Family Friday Coffee. Parents can join AP Sarah Tones and Principal Vinson Lewis in the morning to discuss “Tips on Staying Informed.”