Kerr Choir Presents 2023 Pop Show

Kerr High School’s Choir classes are holding their annual Pop Show next week Friday, May 12. The students have spent the last few weeks practicing and perfecting their performances, and tickets are available for purchase from any choir member or in the cafeteria during both A and B lunch. The tickets are priced at $3 if purchased in advance or $5 at the door. Picture Courtesy: Kerr Choir Instagram Page

The Pop Show is an exciting event that brings together the choir classes and allows them to display their vocal abilities and stage presence in front of a live audience. The students have been working diligently over the last few weeks, rehearsing and perfecting their performances to make it an unforgettable show.

If you’re interested in attending, tickets are available for purchase from any choir member or in the cafeteria during both A and B lunch. Buying tickets in advance can save you money as they are priced at $3 each. If you wait to purchase your ticket at the door, they will be available for $5.

Attending the Pop Show not only provides entertainment but also helps support the choir program. The proceeds from ticket sales go towards supporting the choir classes in their future endeavors, such as purchasing new sheet music, instruments, or equipment.

Overall, the Pop Show is a great opportunity to see the talent and hard work of the choir students while enjoying an entertaining evening.