STUCO Makes Its Yearbook Ad

Officers Jacqueline Tran and Tiffany Huynh worked on the yearbook AD that Student Council purchased.

Over the past week, Student Council has been working on a design for the yearbook ad that Mr. Garcia purchased. With the original draft sketched by EB Isabella Le, historian Jacqueline Tran made it come to life. After the base of the design was made, president Tiffany Huynh collected photos of all the officers and board members to attach to the design. Huynh said, “the hardest part of it all was having to draw the monkey.”

The officers also opened officer takeover sign-ups this week. Officer takeover is for current board members who are interested in becoming an officer next year. The actual takeover will start in April, where EBs get to act in place of the officers to gain experience.

Yesterday, Tuesday, March 22 was the beginning of the soccer tournament. Mr. Garcia made the brackets. The tournament will last all week. The winners of the tournament will receive a trophy and their team name on a plaque.

This week was also renewable energy spirit week. EBs in NEED planned out a color for each of the 5 renewable energies chosen.