Seniors to turn in all items to get diplomas and transcripts

Seniors need to turn in their books, uniforms, IDs, and library books as well as pay off all their fines or balances to get their diplomas and final transcripts sent out.

Students who are clean can place a request for their transcript in Naviance. If they cannot place a request in Naviance, they can come by and fill out the information on a form in registrar Rebecca Gazaway’s office.