Next week’s schedule brings changes

Special events next week mean several changes in the bell schedule.

On Monday, March 5, there will be an early release schedule for TAKS Prep, however there will be no early release. Instead, sophomores and juniors who took English in the first semester will report to the cafeteria at 1:20 p.m. students who have English second semester will remain in fourth period. Seniors who have off-campus fourth period will be allowed to leave at 1: 20 p.m.

On Wednesday, March 7, there will be no early release due to the E/LA (Reading) TAKS test for sophomores and juniors. Freshmen will have study hall and course selections throughout the day. Seniors will be allowed to arrive late but they must sign in and report to the cafeteria by 9:30 a.m.

On Thursday, March 8, there will be an early release schedule for senior auction. Students who wish to take part in the senior auction will report to the cafeteria by 1: 20 p.m. In addition, sophomores will have their online course selections during first and second period in Room 328. They will be emailed their time and date through eChalk. Please see the counselors for more information.

On Friday, March 9, there will be another early release schedule for senior auction, which will again be held in the cafeteria at 1:20 p.m. There will be a Blood Drive for those who wish to give  blood donations. Sophomores will continue making their online course selections in first and second period. In addition, there will be an AP exam meeting during advisory for students who are taking an AP exam during May.