10 Questions With Lena Chau

Waiting+for+an+Open+Bottle%3A+Junior+Lena+Chau+is+waiting+for+her+friends+to+open+the+paint+bottle+in+order+to+start+painting.+Chau+was+at+a+club+meeting+for+the+National+Art+Honor+Society+during+the+fall+semester+and+had+to+complete+the+mural+for+the+front+office.+%E2%80%9CNational+Art+Honor+Society+was+one+of+the+clubs+I+only+enjoyed%2C%E2%80%9D+said+Chau.+%E2%80%9CIt%E2%80%99s+been+a+while+since+we+had+a+meeting.%E2%80%9D+

Photo by Jessica Dang

Waiting for an Open Bottle: Junior Lena Chau is waiting for her friends to open the paint bottle in order to start painting. Chau was at a club meeting for the National Art Honor Society during the fall semester and had to complete the mural for the front office. “National Art Honor Society was one of the clubs I only enjoyed,” said Chau. “It’s been a while since we had a meeting.”

Lena Chau is a student at Kerr High School. She is currently a junior. 

Question: How do you feel about going to Kerr High School? 

Answer: It’s tiring going to Kerr High School because of how I know work is awaiting me, but I still somehow find the energy to do it. Besides that, the events Kerr does are also fun.

Q: What dreams do you want to achieve before the end of the year? 

A: I hope to be able to drive alone before the end of this year.

Q: If you could live anywhere, where would it be? 

A: I would live in Japan or where I am right now.

Q: What is the best gift you have ever received? 

A: The best gift I have ever received is this collection of movies. It is like a book you could open and has Christmas movie CDs in it.

Q: What is a moment that you miss to where you would go back in time to revisit it? 

A: A moment I miss that I would go back in time to revisit is when my family and I ride bikes around in our neighborhood.

Q: How do you get motivated in school? 

A: The thought of making my own money to spend and live how I want makes me motivated to do my best in school.

Q: Are there any hobbies or activities you would like to try? 

A: I would like to go to a scary escape room with friends.

Q: What is the dumbest thing you’ve done? 

A: The dumbest thing I’ve done or rather the dumbest moment I’ve had is almost believing brown cows make brown milk, which is definitely not true.

Q: What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now? 

A: I imagine myself going to college or having a job.

Q: How would you describe yourself?

A: I would describe myself as either quiet or funny.