Kerr High School has received ten Gold Performance Acknowledgements from the Texas Education Agency.
Gold Performance Acknowledgements recognize achievements in areas not covered by the campus accountability ratings.
This year Kerr received GPAs for the following categories:
– Advance Course/Dual Enrollment Completion.
– AP/IB Results
– Attendance Rate
– College-Ready Graduates
– Commended on Reading/ELA
– Commended on Mathematics
– Commended on Social Studies
– Recommended High School Program (RHSP)/DAP
– Texas Success Initiative (TSI) ELA
– Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Mathematics
“The administration staff is proud of the students for keeping with the Kerr tradition and winning ten gold performance acknowledgements,” said Kim Mathis, assistant principal.